We are developing policies regarding teaching remotely; this page will be updated as information develops.
- Tips for an ergonomic home workspace
- Follow our attached Quick Zoom Guide from your own location and device
- Click here to join a test Zoom meeting (always available).
- Review your internet speed - we recommend a minimum connection speed of 3 Mbps (megabytes per second).
- Review our Technical Requirements for eLearning for more information.
Zoom Training and Support
If you need any guidance or assistance, please email us and a member of the e-learning support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Saturday and Sunday
If you need assistance on the weekend please contact IT services. They are available from 9:00 - 16:30, and may be contacted at [email protected].
A Zoom meeting session can be arranged to talk through any queries or demonstrate any supports where necessary.
Getting Support with Zoom
Our staff in the Digital Learning Department will support you when using Zoom, so please contact Alice, Greg or Sam on the following email: [email protected]
Further Documentation on Zoom
- Click here to view a series of short videos on getting started using Zoom.
- Comprehensive Guide to Educating Through Zoom
- Tips and Tricks for Teachers Educating on Zoom
Explore these official video guides before using Turnitin.
Zoom Tutorial Videos
In this short video, we cover the following topics:
- Joining a meeting from your moodle page
- Sharing your screen
- Checking microphone and camera
- Muting and unmuting a noisy room
- Ending a Zoom meeting
In this video, we explain how to record your Zoom class and make that recording available through Moodle.
Learn how to link Moodle and Zoom so you can use your Moodle credentials to schedule classes.