We are developing policies regarding teaching remotely; this page will be updated as information develops.
- Tips for an ergonomic home workspace
- Follow our attached Quick Zoom Guide from your own location and device
- Click here to join a test Zoom meeting (always available).
- Review your internet speed - we recommend a minimum connection speed of 3 Mbps (megabytes per second).
- Review our Technical Requirements for eLearning for more information.
Zoom Training and Support
If you need any guidance or assistance, please email us and a member of the e-learning support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Saturday and Sunday
If you need assistance on the weekend please contact IT services. They are available from 9:00 - 16:30, and may be contacted at [email protected].
A Zoom meeting session can be arranged to talk through any queries or demonstrate any supports where necessary.