Central Bank Launches Scholarship Programme 2021
Now accepting applications for 2021.
The Central Bank of Ireland scholarship programme, aimed at school leavers and in partnership with Griffith College, has opened its applications for 2021. The initiative will see the successful applicants earn over €27,000 per annum working at the Central Bank full-time while undertaking a part-time degree at Griffith.
The successful applicants will be able to enrol on one of the following fully funded part-time degrees:
Applying for this opportunity is simple; just follow these steps:
1. Apply Online
- Fill in an online application with the Central Bank of Ireland, and attach your Leaving Certificate results/expected results or equivalent qualification, a CV, and a description of why you think you are most deserving of the scholarship.
- Show Central Bank what you’re made of at an online interview.
3. Start the Course of Your Dreams
Deadline for Applications: 20th August 2021
- Interviews: to be held during the week of 30th August 2021
- Successful applicants announced: during the week of 6th September 2021
- Griffith College application: during the week of 13th September 2021
- Classes start: 4th October 2021.
- Central Bank start date: 11th October 2021
Terms and Conditions
Candidates seeking to apply must meet the entry criteria for a level 8 honours degree programme. Candidates must not currently hold a third level qualification and should be an EU national. Candidates need to hold an Irish Leaving Certificate, A Levels or FETAC qualification. For more information please contact either Emily Watts in Griffith College (by email or phone at 01 416 3330) or Kate Lyons in the Central Bank (by email or phone at 01 224 6868).