Looking for an introductory course to Marketing which will inspire you and expand your knowledge of traditional and digital marketing techniques?
This three-year introductory degree equips students with the knowledge and capabilities required for success in a global marketplace. This Marketing degree fosters student's entrepreneurial spirit and encourages them to flex their creative skills to become dynamic team players.
Why Study Marketing at Griffith College?
Our BA in Marketing is available on a full-time basis over a three-year period. This degree introduces students to the vital business roles played by finance, sales, digital technologies, marketing, and socio-economic influences. With a broad introduction to business principles in Year One and Two, graduates can perform as well-rounded marketing professionals in the modern business environment.
- Students will share a number of classes with the BA in Business students, exposing them to a variety of broad modules and business knowledge.
- Students will learn to recognise the key characteristics governing a particular company and then identify the factors that are critical to its success in preparation for the business world.
- Students will be introduced to entrepreneurship principles and encouraged to flex their creative skills.
- Students will apply their marketing knowledge with a real-life client in Year 3.
- Students will understand digital marketing tools and the latest industry trends in buyer behaviour in a global marketplace.
- Students have the flexibility to exit the programme after Year 2 with a Level 6 Higher Certificate in Business.
- Graduates of the programme have excellent progression opportunities onto the final year of a Level 8 business degree.
- Industry linked final year module.
- Gain a degree in a dynamic and creative discipline.
- Progression opportunities to Level 8 honours programmes.
- Flexible exit award opportunities after Year 2.
The next intake for this course will be:
*subject to sufficient numbers
Interested in life outside the classroom?
Check out the latest news, events, and trips from our Students Union Team!
- Dublin: GC410
"I am a second-year student, on the BA in Marketing programme in Griffith College. The course subjects covered and the topics discussed are so interesting; I know they will help me in my future career. The lecturers in Griffith College go above and beyond to help you achieve your goals. Griffith has also taught me how to balance college, work and a social life."
"I am a full-time student in my second year on the BA in Marketing programme. I am excited for what my final year holds for me. The modules and materials covered in the course so far have helped me develop a solid marketing knowledge. I am glad that I chose to study at Griffith college for my abroad studies as it has been an unforgettable experience."