Springboard+ places are filling up fast!
Springboard+ is co-funded by the Government of Ireland and the European Union.
The Certificate in Digital Sales Transformation will play a crucial role in your career.
Learn to grow your online presence and see how to take your business to the next level. You'll also develop the skills you need to use social media, sell online and find audiences to grow sales.
This is a one-year blended programme.
To learn more about European Funding visit eufunds.ie.
Why study Digital Sales Transformation with Griffith College?
Due to COVID-19 and the resulting closure of the traditional retail stores, businesses are transforming to fit a world where there is no differentiation between selling online or offline and decisions are data-driven.
This is the course for you if:
- Your employer needs someone with these skills to grow their online business.
- You are looking to reach audiences nationwide and internationally, but not sure how.
- You have decided it’s time to grow your business into a full-time endeavour and sell online.
- You have a basic understanding of digital platforms but lack the confidence to really drive it in your business or role.
In this course, learners will:
- Understand how to use technology (like Google Ads, Facebook Marketplace and productivity platforms) to grow sales.
- Focus on developing and implementing a digital sales strategy to grow your customer base and business.
- Use social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram), customer relationship platforms (Hubspot/Salesforce), and web & e-commerce platforms (WordPress/Squarespace/Shopify).
- Review the disruptive technologies currently impacting the retail industry such as the internet of things (IoT), automation, robotics, artificial intelligence and augmented reality.
Graduates of the course may choose to progress onto an undergraduate Business course with 30 ECTS worth of exemptions.
Our next intake for this course will commence September 2022.
- October 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers.