This module covers the fast evolving area of learning analytics.
Devising a Learning Analytics strategy includes exploring current legislation, institutional/organisational policy and ethical considerations, while journaling, using e-portfolios encourages reflective practice. Participants benefit from opportunities to engage and reflect on evidence-based research while applying appropriate techniques and resources.
Why study Learning Analytics at Griffith College?
- You join a diverse, collaborative, reflective community of practitioners who learn from and with each other through discussion, assignments and reflection.
- You will engage in critical reflection of your own practice and other enquiry and research techniques to improve your practice.
- On successful completion, you can continue your studies by taking our MA in Education, Learning & Development.
- Practical and applied learning approach
- Programme team of practitioners from a wide range of education, learning and development roles.
- Networking opportunities with fellow practitioners in education, learning and development
The next intake for this course will commence during the week starting 30 August.