The initiative will offer school leavers the skills to launch a career in a global services company.
Fidelity Investments, in partnership with Griffith College, has an exciting opportunity for students finishing their Leaving Certificate.
The initiative will offer school leavers the skills they need to launch a career in a progressive global financial services company. Successful candidates will earn through full-time employment at Fidelity Investments, while undertaking a fully funded part-time degree in Business at Griffith College.
The successful candidates will join the Fidelity Investments Operations & Corporate Shared Services group providing excellent customer service to Fidelity’s businesses through innovation, dedication and commitment to quality. Fidelity Ireland provides a range of services from corporate accounting, corporate actions, fund pricing and trade settlement, data management, performance reporting and risk management.
Work Full Time – Earn
Study Part Time - Learn
Benefits for You
As part of the scholarship programme, you can expect the following:
- A level 8 degree in business
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Ongoing professional development
- Dedicated induction and onboarding
- Assigned mentoring and buddy
- Friendly, professional work environment
- Leaving Certificate: Minimum 2 x H5’s and 4 x O6/H7’s, including a minimum O6/H7 in Maths and a language (which can be English, Irish or 3rd Language)
- FETAC/QQI Level 5: Minimum full level 5 award to include a minimum of 3 Distinctions and a Pass in all other remaining subjects.
The Expertise We’re Looking for
- Motivation: Highly motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Aptitude: Demonstrates ability to quickly learn and leverage this knowledge in day-to-day work.
- Attention to Detail: With a key focus on quality and risk awareness in all deliverables and in striving for service excellence.
- Initiative & Proactivity: Good ability to information-gather and learn. Acts to complete tasks and projects to overcome obstacles.
- Personal Effectiveness: Has good interpersonal awareness and understands how to respond to people.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills with a professional approach through all communication methods and the ability to collaborate, communicate effectively and assertively with internal and external stakeholders.
Deadline for Applications: 31st May 2022
To start your application, visit Fidelity Investments.
If you have further questions, please contact Elaine Harney [email protected] at Fidelity or Yvonne Leonard [email protected] at Griffith College.
Terms and Conditions
Candidates seeking to apply must meet the entry criteria for a level 8 honours degree programme. Candidates must not currently hold a third level qualification and should be an EU national. Candidates need to hold an Irish Leaving Certificate, A Levels or FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification.