Our 2018/19 Courses
We are now accepting applications for our Springboard+ courses! The courses are funded by the Springboard+ initiative to help gain qualifications and up-skill in sectors where skills shortages have been identified. Griffith College has been awarded Springboard+ funding for the delivery of courses in our Dublin campus.
Our courses for 2018 / 2019 include:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial Engineering (Level 7)
- Certificate in Music Production for Games (Level 6)
- Higher National Certificate in Computing (Level 6)
- Higher Diploma in Science in Computing (Level 8 - 2 Years Part-time)
- Higher Diploma in Science in Web Development (Level 8 - 1 year Full-time)
- Higher Diploma in Science in Web Development (Level 8 - 2 years Part-time)
Why should you choose Griffith College?
High Academic Profile: The lecturing staff have a high academic profile with PhD holders distinguished in their fields.
Largest Independent College: Griffith is the largest independent college in Ireland with campuses in Dublin, Cork and Limerick.
Student Centred: You as the learner, will be our primary focus at all times.
Accessible Lecturers: Excellent panel of accessible lecturers who not only have the academic expertise but also have an abundance of practical industry experience.
Small Class Sizes: A good student / lecturer ratio.
Open Door Policy: Griffith operates an open door policy which means learner support and guidance is readily available.
Suitable Employment: We will endeavour you gain suitable employment upon completion to reflect your new qualifications as well as your current and previous experience.
For more information on Springboard+ courses at Griffith College, please visit the Springboard website and select Griffith College as the provider. If you have any other questions we would be delighted to hear from you. Please call our Dublin campus on 01 4150438 / 442.