Springboard+ places are filling up fast!
Springboard+ is co-funded by the Government of Ireland and the European Union.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Interactive Digital Media is at the intersection of design, computing and content.
This multidisciplinary course enables students to develop a cutting-edge skillset using the most up to date, industry-standard technology and challenges its students to innovate and develop ground-breaking new interactive digital technologies and experiences.
To learn more about European Funding visit eufunds.ie.
Why Study Interactive Digital Media at Griffith College?
Designed specifically to address a growing need in the industry, the Postgraduate Diploma in Interactive Digital Media at Griffith College is a one-year, part-time programme delivered over two evenings and Saturdays. Aiming to build upon students' knowledge of digital for an exciting career in a growing media industry, as a graduate of this course, you will:
- Plan, design and build interactive digital products and experiences.
- Challenge the history of design with a deep-dive on design theory and project to the future to anticipate the interactive needs of future generations.
- Get exposure to programming languages, platforms, design and content that will enable them to develop interactive digital creations to solve real-life problems.
- Develop a team player attitude necessary to communicate problems, ideas and solutions to all levels of the industrial team.
- Fantastic job prospects with a 100% employment record from a sample of graduates
- No final dissertation required
- Small class sizes
- Access to state of the art facilities
- A dedicated experienced lecturing Team
- Industry guest speakers
We run two intakes for this course, commencing in Autumn and Spring.
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our students say
I found the course to be both challenging and rewarding as it gave me the opportunity to acquire a valuable accreditation whilst enhancing my computer expertise. The modules on the course are extremely interesting and beneficial, knowledge of which will prove useful in the IT marketplace.