The Postgraduate Diploma in Interactive Digital Media is at the intersection of design, computing and content.
This multidisciplinary course enables students to develop a cutting-edge skillset using the most up to date, industry-standard technology and challenges its students to innovate and develop ground-breaking new interactive digital technologies and experiences.
Why Study Interactive Digital Media at Griffith College?
Designed specifically to address a growing need in the industry, the Postgraduate Diploma in Interactive Digital Media at Griffith College is a one-year, part-time programme delivered over two evenings and Saturdays. Aiming to build upon students' knowledge of digital for an exciting career in a growing media industry, as a graduate of this course, you will:
- Plan, design and build interactive digital products and experiences.
- Challenge the history of design with a deep-dive on design theory and project to the future to anticipate the interactive needs of future generations.
- Get exposure to programming languages, platforms, design and content that will enable them to develop interactive digital creations to solve real-life problems.
- Develop a team player attitude necessary to communicate problems, ideas and solutions to all levels of the industrial team.
- Fantastic job prospects with a 100% employment record from a sample of graduates
- No final dissertation required
- Small class sizes
- Access to state of the art facilities
- A dedicated experienced lecturing Team
- Industry guest speakers
We run two intakes for this course, commencing in Autumn and Spring.
- September 2021*
- New students will start classes on 20 September.
- February 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our students say
I found the course to be both challenging and rewarding as it gave me the opportunity to acquire a valuable accreditation whilst enhancing my computer expertise. The modules on the course are extremely interesting and beneficial, knowledge of which will prove useful in the IT marketplace.