Student Records

Documents issued by Griffith College

You can request duplicate academic documents by clicking on the relevant link: 

Duplicate Parchments are issued by our validating bodies. If you know who validated your programme, click on the relevant link below for how to request a duplicate parchment. If you are unsure, contact the Student Records Office at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you.

QQI Duplicate Parchments

QQI (formerly HETAC) can issue duplicate parchments, or confirmation of an award. 

Request a duplicate parchment from QQI.

NTU Duplicate Parchments

 All duplicate parchment requests must be made through the Nottingham Trent University online store. 

If you are unsure of any of the details required, contact the Student Records Office at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

City & Guilds Duplicate Certificates

Award information for courses awarded by City and Guilds (C&G) are retained only by C&G. For confirmation of awards, grades and copies of certificates, these must be requested from C&G directly.

Please submit a request for a replacement C&G certificate through the replacement certificates online application and payment form. For more information about requesting a replacement C&G certificate.

If you have further questions, please contact Griffith College's Student Records office: [email protected].

Information for Graduates

Graduates of Griffith College can request an award verification letter through the Student Records Office at [email protected] For graduates intending to work aboard, we recommend that they have their parchment authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs. This ensures that their parchments are recognised by government bodies all over the world, speeding up the processing of their academic documents. If you require more information, please contact the Student Records Office at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

World Education Services (WES)

See here for World Education Services (WES) applicant information.

The college can provide your transcript or diploma supplement in your application to WES, depending on which document WES has requested. We can send WES documents by either electronic or postal methods, with electronic being a faster means to have your document evaluated by WES.

Learners will need to order and pay for a duplicate academic transcript or diploma supplement for this service (please see section above for links to order). Please indicate whether you wish to have your document sent online or by conventional post to WES when you are paying for the copy of your transcript or diploma supplement. Please also include your WES reference number in the Notes section when completing the form.

In order to complete your evaluation, WES may require a confirmation of award letter to be sent to them by the awarding body. This letter is not provided by Griffith College and the learner must source this letter directly from the awarding body of their qualification.

If your awarding body is QQI, you can find information on requesting this letter here.

If you would like more information on WES applications, please contact the Student Records Office at [email protected].

Information for Employers and Employment Agencies

For verification of education, employers and employment agencies should contact [email protected]. Please note, to protect the personal data of our alumni, and in line with current legislation, we can only release personal information with hand-signed consent.

To contact our Student Records office, please email [email protected].