Learn the key principles of business analysis
This business analysis qualification is validated by the British Computer Society (BCS) and provides a foundation for a range of specialist modular certificates in the areas of Business Analysis, Information Systems Consultancy and Business Change.
Why Study Business Analysis Foundation at Griffith College?
The Business Analysis Foundation course is conducted on a part-time basis over a four-day period comprising theory, practical assignments and examination practice. In addition to providing a firm foundation for business analysis this certificate can be used to provide a foundation in the subject for specialists in other disciplines, particularly Project Managers and System Developers.
- Course covers the broad range of principles and techniques within the sphere of Business Analysis.
- The certificate is relevant to a number of professions including business analysts, business managers and their staff, business change managers and project managers.
- Validated by an internationally renowned, representative body in the BCS
- Provides a perfect foundation for participants who wish to progress in the workplace.
- Option to further your studies in the area of Project Management, with progression to Griffith’s Diploma in Project Management course
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Autumn and Spring.
- September 2022*
*Subject to sufficient numbers.
Please see the timetable section for the next course dates.