Certificate in Marketing and Sales
The overall aim of the Certificate in Marketing and Sales is to offer a practical programme that equips owners/managers and sales and marketing staff with the necessary communications skills, tools and techniques to advance their own performance as marketing and sales professionals.
The marketing and sales channels have changed to reflect the current business environment and this programme will enable you to explore core concepts, methods and perspectives to be a champion in your field.
Why Study Marketing and Sales at Griffith College
This programme in marketing and sales will give learners the knowledge and skills to work in many roles within the marketing and sales fields. Learners will gain the necessary communications skills, tools and techniques to advance their own performance as marketing and sales professionals.
- Gain a thorough grounding in the current practical skills of marketing and sales.
- Develop a unique marketing or sales plan that you will be able to implement in the workplace.
- Learn according to a methodology which pays special attention to problem-based learning techniques.
- Enjoy a small class and group size that facilitates engagement by all participants.
- Option to further your studies through attending our Diploma in Online Marketing and Digital Strategy course.
The programme team are all industry professionals with many years of experience in the fields of marketing and sales. The team will introduce you to the latest in marketing research, marketing strategy, sales and sales techniques and digital communications over a four-month period. You will come away with a strong knowledge of the data-driven, fact-based science of sales and marketing and know what it takes to understand customers and reach targets efficiently and successfully.
Dublin Main Campus Intake Dates
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
*subject to sufficient numbers
Please see the timetable section for course dates.
What our students say
I would recommend this programme to anyone starting out in Sales & Marketing or to someone wishing to modernise their sales and marketing processes. I found the lecturers and mentors very practical and helpful. I now have a measurable business plan!